Syser Kernel Debugger is designed for Windows NT Family based on X86 platform. It is a kernel debugger with full-graphical interfaces and supports assembly debugging and source code debugging.
Softice is left. Syser will continue.
1. Supports multi-CPU and Intel Hyper-Threaded processors
2. Supports Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows xp,Windows 2003 or Windows Vista operation system
3. Supports VMWare and Virtual PC
4. Source code debugging supports syntax coloring.
5. Supports color disassembly
6. Commands are Softice-compatible